Which city has more theatres than New York, more artists than Paris, and a gay and lesbian scene to rival San Francisco? Home to Europe's largest gay and lesbian population, London remains a hot spot for the discerning international gay traveller. And with more than 300 languages spoken (though you'll need just the... More
The young, the restless and the G-A-YEx-owner Richard Branson's all-conquering gay dance and cruise club Heaven — where in 1983 Frankie Goes to Hollywood filmed their "Relax" video — is... More
- London Gay Bars & Clubs
- London Recommended Restaurants
- London Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- London Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- London Shops & Boutiques
- London Arts & Culture
- London Gyms & Spas
- London Gay Beaches
- London Community Organizations
- London Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- London Tours and Things to Do
- London Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
Who's she when she's at home?
Please join Gay's the Word booksh...
Thursday Jan 19, 2017 - 7:00pm-9:00pm, 2 people are in
Get ready for the first DESI BOYZ event of 2017. Heat up your win...
Friday Jan 20, 2017 - 10:00pm-3:00am, 2 people are in
On 20 January, Donald Trump will be inaugurated as President of t...
Friday Jan 20, 2017 - 5:00pm-8:00pm, 2 people are in
See all London events »
Uniquely London hotel experience
Central - St John's Square, 86–88 Clerkenwell Rd, Clerkenwell, London, ENGLAND
POPULAR GYMS & SPAS
1. Sweatbox (13 fans)
Small but stylish gay gym
2. Central YMCA Club (5 fans)
Buzzing facilitiy that more than does the trick (YMC-GAY?)
3. Fitness First (Baker Street) (7 fans)
Flagship London outlet of big-business gym enterprise.
4. Fitness First (Strand/Covent Garden) (3 fans)
Reliable and popular UK chain
5. Soho Gym (Covent Garden) (2 fans)
Borderline-hip Covent Garden spot with weekday-evening DJs