Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hi! My partner and I are going to be in London at the end of March 2013. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good hotel? Looking for something cheap and central to everything...
2 answers to this question
Sure thing! As soon was I find out, I'll let you know... you can also check out www.gay-ville.com it's a website of people renting their entire place or a room. Anywhere in the world...I just can't decide if we want to do that or stay in a hotel...
Hey bud, my BF and I are coming in London in May and looking for a good hotel / area to stay also. Can you pass on what you find... thanks.
Newest London Questions
- Hey guys, my bf and I are in London for a few days from May 8-13. Can any suggest good bars, gym to hit up?
- Hello all! I'm gonna be in London between June 17-30 and was wondering is you guys can suggest some good bars/clubs to hit up while I'm there. I've checked out the site to see what London has to offer but there are just way too many to pick from. If there are any events that aren't listed on here let, I'd love to hear about them as well. Thanks a bunch in advance for the help, it is much appreciated! :)
- Will be in London in June-6-12 traveling alone-looking for placing to go out like pubs/restaurants-any other suggestions welcomed-
- I was looking for new sexual experience. i googled shemales on internet and i found a shemale escort directory. i was to coriuous about this. I actually called and booked. WOWW the experience was amazing. I am telling you, something u you never feel. http://tselectra.blogspot.co.uk check this link, i hope the moderators won't think is a spam.....is nothing about comercials and other spamming thing. check this out and tell me what dou think? i would really like to dicuss more of this with people that are open minded. Thank you
- after being in a relationship for 16 years i find i am now single and 54. I do not know where to begin. I don't drink and feel unable to enter bar life and feel comfortable. Any ideas? Tom, London.