Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hi! My partner and I are going to be in London at the end of March 2013. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good hotel? Looking for something cheap and central to everything...
3 answers to this question
Hello Onre When you arrange vacations, booking hotel rooms is a must for most people. Indeed, lots of hotels offer the best deals for customers. These days, hotels offer top quality services at moderate prices. However, you will never feel as if you are at home in the hotel, so one of the most popular options is to rent apartment. Many people mistakenly think that it is possible to rent a condo for 6 months or more. In fact, a person can rent apartment for 1 or 2 days. Apartments are more convenient than a hotel. You will have kitchen, fresh bed sheets and interesting views from window etc. In other words, you will enjoy the same comforts as you enjoy at home. In-fact you can find these rental apartments in great central locations like properties to rent in Maida Vale / Kilburn, Mayfair, Kensington and Knightsbridge etc. However if you are looking for good hotel in London I would say the Staunton Hotel can be the good option for you.
Sure thing! As soon was I find out, I'll let you know... you can also check out www.gay-ville.com it's a website of people renting their entire place or a room. Anywhere in the world...I just can't decide if we want to do that or stay in a hotel...
Hey bud, my BF and I are coming in London in May and looking for a good hotel / area to stay also. Can you pass on what you find... thanks.
Newest London Questions
- Will be touring London from June 17-29, can anyone recommend a good place that I can hit up for an afternoon drink (beer, coffee, "fancy drink"). Thanks for the heads up!
- Looking for best place to live in London? Where I can get rental flats or apartment at good price
- Hey guys, my bf and I are in London for a few days from May 8-13. Can any suggest good bars, gym to hit up?
- Hello all! I'm gonna be in London between June 17-30 and was wondering is you guys can suggest some good bars/clubs to hit up while I'm there. I've checked out the site to see what London has to offer but there are just way too many to pick from. If there are any events that aren't listed on here let, I'd love to hear about them as well. Thanks a bunch in advance for the help, it is much appreciated! :)
- Will be in London in June-6-12 traveling alone-looking for placing to go out like pubs/restaurants-any other suggestions welcomed-