Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Thinking about a night out in vauxhall. My mate isnt into clubbing more just bars and pubs. It'll be early evening until midnight or so. Are there places to go like that in vauxhall or should I stick with Soho?
6 answers to this question
The Royal Vauxhall Tavern in Vauxhall is definitely worth a visit and should be very busy. The Eagle is a friendly local venue, but this tends to be quieter.
Newest London Questions
- Will be touring London from June 17-29, can anyone recommend a good place that I can hit up for an afternoon drink (beer, coffee, "fancy drink"). Thanks for the heads up!
- Looking for best place to live in London? Where I can get rental flats or apartment at good price
- Hey guys, my bf and I are in London for a few days from May 8-13. Can any suggest good bars, gym to hit up?
- Hello all! I'm gonna be in London between June 17-30 and was wondering is you guys can suggest some good bars/clubs to hit up while I'm there. I've checked out the site to see what London has to offer but there are just way too many to pick from. If there are any events that aren't listed on here let, I'd love to hear about them as well. Thanks a bunch in advance for the help, it is much appreciated! :)
- Will be in London in June-6-12 traveling alone-looking for placing to go out like pubs/restaurants-any other suggestions welcomed-