Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I will be in London in November and would like to visit a gay bar, not a dance club. Any suggestions or recommendations?
4 answers to this question
I've just heard of the thoughts and overview national motion to Our Girl of Victory. Spontaneously I want to participate in actions (promoting, public relations, concert group). As a primary put up, I might positioned: The Fr.Magazine of. Tichy mentioned in the video vantage aspect of the encircling house is however a starting point to http://goo.gl/JMyFl emphasise the which means and objective of the development through a "view element inspection organization." In this course would be decided necessary. For a small charge you should make tourists palatable this perspective .http://goo.gl/zHdUS
Tray around Compton Street/ Wardour Street Duke of Wellington or Comptons are always good....
Newest London Questions
- Will be touring London from June 17-29, can anyone recommend a good place that I can hit up for an afternoon drink (beer, coffee, "fancy drink"). Thanks for the heads up!
- Looking for best place to live in London? Where I can get rental flats or apartment at good price
- Hey guys, my bf and I are in London for a few days from May 8-13. Can any suggest good bars, gym to hit up?
- Hello all! I'm gonna be in London between June 17-30 and was wondering is you guys can suggest some good bars/clubs to hit up while I'm there. I've checked out the site to see what London has to offer but there are just way too many to pick from. If there are any events that aren't listed on here let, I'd love to hear about them as well. Thanks a bunch in advance for the help, it is much appreciated! :)
- Will be in London in June-6-12 traveling alone-looking for placing to go out like pubs/restaurants-any other suggestions welcomed-