Which city has more theatres than New York, more artists than Paris, and a gay and lesbian scene to rival San Francisco? Home to Europe's largest gay and lesbian population, London remains a hot spot for the discerning international gay traveller. And with more than 300 languages spoken (though you'll need just the... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Sunday Jan 1, 2017 - 10:30pm-6:00am
Now in it's 4th iteration, One Night in Heaven is establishing itself as THE party destination over big weekends. XLsior, Little Gay Brother & Raven: Halloween ...
The young, the restless and the G-A-YEx-owner Richard Branson's all-conquering gay dance and cruise club Heaven — where in 1983 Frankie Goes to Hollywood filmed their "Relax" video — is... More
- London Gay Bars & Clubs
- London Recommended Restaurants
- London Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- London Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- London Shops & Boutiques
- London Arts & Culture
- London Gyms & Spas
- London Gay Beaches
- London Community Organizations
- London Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- London Tours and Things to Do
- London Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
The RVT panto is back, Oh yes it is! A very untraditional, anarch...
Friday Dec 2, 2016 , 1 person are in
Kylie’s back! After an unforgettably sparkly debut headline per...
Friday Dec 9, 2016 , 3 people are in
Friday at G-A-Y
G-A-Y Bar - 12am - 12am
G-A-Y Late - 11pm - 3...
Friday Dec 9, 2016 , 1 person are in
See all London events »
Warm and luxuriant
Belgravia - 20 Chesham Place, Belgravia, London, ENGLAND
POPULAR GYMS & SPAS
1. Sweatbox (13 fans)
Small but stylish gay gym
2. Central YMCA Club (5 fans)
Buzzing facilitiy that more than does the trick (YMC-GAY?)
3. Fitness First (Baker Street) (7 fans)
Flagship London outlet of big-business gym enterprise.
4. Fitness First (Strand/Covent Garden) (3 fans)
Reliable and popular UK chain
5. Soho Gym (Covent Garden) (2 fans)
Borderline-hip Covent Garden spot with weekday-evening DJs