Which city has more theatres than New York, more artists than Paris, and a gay and lesbian scene to rival San Francisco? Home to Europe's largest gay and lesbian population, London remains a hot spot for the discerning international gay traveller. And with more than 300 languages spoken (though you'll need just the... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT WEEK
Saturday Oct 29, 2016 - 2:30pm-10:30pm
The next official UK Madonna event is set for Saturday 29th October 2016! Come and join hundreds of Madonna’s biggest fans from all over the world - don’t b...
The young, the restless and the G-A-YEx-owner Richard Branson's all-conquering gay dance and cruise club Heaven — where in 1983 Frankie Goes to Hollywood filmed their "Relax" video — is... More
- London Gay Bars & Clubs
- London Recommended Restaurants
- London Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- London Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- London Shops & Boutiques
- London Arts & Culture
- London Gyms & Spas
- London Gay Beaches
- London Community Organizations
- London Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- London Tours and Things to Do
- London Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
Welcome to Paradaezia! The best and most debaucherous of clubs, w...
Saturday Oct 15, 2016 , 2 people are in
Staunch: Peaches Christ and Jinkx Monsoon: Return To Grey Gardens...
Friday Oct 21, 2016 - 9:00pm-2:00am, 3 people are in
London's BIG BEEFY CLUB is back for OCTOBER. On Friday 21st we ha...
Friday Oct 21, 2016 - 10:00pm-4:00am, 3 people are in
See all London events »
Uniquely London hotel experience
Central - St John's Square, 86–88 Clerkenwell Rd, Clerkenwell, London, ENGLAND
POPULAR GYMS & SPAS
1. Sweatbox (13 fans)
Small but stylish gay gym
2. Central YMCA Club (5 fans)
Buzzing mixed gay/straight facilitiy that more than does the trick
3. Fitness First (Baker Street) (7 fans)
Flagship London outlet of big-business gym enterprise.
4. Fitness First (Strand/Covent Garden) (3 fans)
Reliable and popular UK chain
5. Soho Gym (Covent Garden) (2 fans)
Borderline-hip Covent Garden spot with weekday-evening DJs