Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Which city has more theatres than New York, more artists than Paris, and a gay and lesbian scene to rival San Francisco? Home to Europe's largest gay and lesbian population, London remains a hot spot for the discerning international gay traveller. And with more than 300 languages spoken (though you'll need just the... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT WEEK
Saturday May 9, 2015 - 9:00pm-4:00am
██ BEARRACUDA LONDON ██ Eagle London Debut Saturday 9 May 2015 9pm-4am £6 all night HIFI SEAN SEVERINO The largest men's night in the Americas return...
Basement bollocks and cocksTwo tube stops north of Soho in an area known more for its literary past (Fitzrovia) than as a destination for sex-starved gay men, the very popular Vault occupies a... More
- London Gay Bars & Clubs
- London Recommended Restaurants
- London Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- London Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- London Shops & Boutiques
- London Arts & Culture
- London Gyms & Spas
- London Gay Beaches
- London Community Organizations
- London Gay Friendly Vacation Rentals
- London Tours and Things to Do
- London Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
Every Sunday, The Old Queens Head throw an all day, FREE ENTRY bl...
Sunday Mar 8, 2015 , 1 person are in
Stefania Batoeva - CLUB CALIGULA
Thursday Apr 2, 2015 , 1 person are in
G-A-Y London Marathon Raffle
Win Your 1st Drink FREE Every Day F...
Sunday Apr 19, 2015
See all London events »
Uniquely London hotel experience
Central - St John's Square, 86–88 Clerkenwell Rd, Clerkenwell, London, ENGLAND
POPULAR GYMS & SPAS
1. Central YMCA Club (5 fans)
Buzzing mixed gay/straight facilitiy that more than does the trick
2. Fitness First (Baker Street) (7 fans)
Flagship London outlet of big-business gym enterprise.
3. Sweatbox (13 fans)
Small but stylish gay gym
4. Fitness First (Strand/Covent Garden) (3 fans)
Reliable and popular UK chain
5. Soho Gym (Covent Garden) (2 fans)
Borderline-hip Covent Garden spot with weekday-evening DJs